Photo via: homeportfolio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hotel style bedroom chic… I like the idea of the curtains on the entire wall, not just the windows.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- I LOVE when I walk into a house to photograph it and the place looks like its right out of a magazine! Barrel Rolled ceiling, light reflecting mirrors, updated fireplace, cute area rug, wood floors, and new windows! La Grange Illinois
- bunk looks lovely from the outside, and keeps getting better. From the salvage-style little tables to the polished sliding lift doors (the ones from the old films that look like theyd take a finger off), theres loads of retro in here, but the overall feel is very contemporary…
- Kit Kemp Firmdale Design Interiors Boutique Hotel Style Home Lounge Bedroom Bathroom Trend Ideas hallway wallpaper lamps lighting sofa chairs tables carpet rug colour plain inspiration fabric texture atmosphere cushions bedding fire mantle piece windows doors room ideas decor fashion art shower bath taps window
- Design Interiors Boutique Hotel Style Home Lounge Bedroom Bathroom Trend Ideas hallway wallpaper lamps lighting sofa chairs tables carpet rug colour plain inspiration fabric texture atmosphere cushions bedding fire mantle piece windows doors room ideas decor fashion art firmdale
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Love the idea of replacing the outdated wall mirror in the bedroom nook areas and replacing with new paint and rounded mirrors like this one- or white framed mirrors (in other pins)
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- I would want this house with about 20+ acres of surounding farm land but love the windows and porch!!
- Each manicure station features a collection of treatment products, a UV light for curing, and an ergonomic wrist pad. Although the stations have an overhead light, an abundance of natural light streams in from the salon’s floor-length windows.
- Youre here, and when you go through them, youre there. Theyre beautiful, meaningful or just fun. Theyre doors, roads, bridges, corridors, wardrobes, or event horizons. Theyre portals. ******* These photos arent mine (except maybe like, five?), because this is a massive reblog…