Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- Have a dream home in mind? Let’s start making that dream come true. https://www.facebook.com/sherryestebanrealtor For more Home Decorating, Designing, & Organizational Tips: realestatecrack YourRealtorSher ivaluereferrals
- Thanks For My New Butt, Pinterest! Workout Posters We Love: In a perfect world, wed all leap out of bed every morning superexcited to slip on our sports bra and sneaks to head out for a life-changing workout, but lets face it — some days were less than motivated.
- For the Love of Character: Lets Get Fancy: Megans Bachelorette Weekend! Ideas for decorating a hotel room for a bachelorette party
- Casseroles. Lets talk about these for a second. I think sometimes casseroles get a negative connotation with the name because people associate them with sloppy, cheap or a mixture of “stuff” combined into one dish. I beg to differ. I LOVE casseroles. I mean sometimes combining your favorite stuff into a simple dish makes the …
- The glass wall of the bathroom lets some of that beautiful natural light leak into the space. The blurred lines on the glass add not only a design element to the space, but a bit of privacy for the bathroom.
- So, with just 4 days to go until mom’s special day, we are continuing the series of “How-To” Themed brunches. Today let’s focus on an Organic Elegance. When we say that, we mean keeping it natural, using local ingredients, keeping it real – preservatives free if possible, using elements that will enhance the brunch and…
- Exteta are known for their high end structures such as gazebos used as outdoor kitchens, bathrooms and luxury spas. Designed by Ludovica+Roberto Palomba – winners of multiple international design awards. Slip into our Showroom and experience the smell of silky smooth red cedar, sink into the sofas and lets dream of Spring! pureconcept pureinteriors exteta zenline madeinItaly luxury inspiration design interiordesign archiproducts @palombaserafini
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Simple Coastal Design In The Master Bedroom – Shabbyfufu
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk