Photo via: eagleriverinnco.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A beautiful Top Table flower setting for the pround Mr & Mrs > see more at http://carouselhotel.co.uk/weddings
- intimate dinner for two, Valentines Day dinner for two, Valentines Day table setting
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- Setting up your Dartboard Once you have bought your dartboard (or dragged it out of its hiding place/your attic), you need to set it up to get the most use and practice out of it. Here are some tips that will help you create the perfect setting. Choose an area which isn’t a walkway or… Read more »
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- DESIGNBOOM: jonas lindvall collection for stolab at stockholm design week http://www.davincilifestyle.com/designboom-jonas-lindvall-collection-for-stolab-at-stockholm-design-week/ feb 22, 2017 jonas lindvall’s miss holly hall collection for stolab offers a handy cloakroom solution jonas lindvall reorganises the hallway setting with the ‘miss holly hall’ collection for swedish furniture manufacturer stolab. presented at stockholm furniture fair, the s
- 2 Tbsp of dish soap 1/4 cup water (please note if your tap water is especially hard or soft, you will need to substitute bottled water so that the soap will bubble well) a mixer food coloring. Mix on the highest possible setting for 1-2 minutes
- Crockpot pork chops – Ingredients: -6 boneless pork chops -1/4 cup brown sugar -1 teaspoon ground ginger -1/2 cup soy sauce -1/4 cup ketchup -2 cloves garlic, crushed (I used minced garlic) -salt and pepper, to taste (oops, I eliminated completely!) Directions: 1. Place pork chops in crockpot. 2. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over pork chops. 3. Cook on low setting for 6 hours.
- Woodland Imports 2 Piece Exclusive End Table Set
- Modern Minimalist House Design with White Color: Minimalist House Centre Room Sofa Sets Three Pillows Wooden Table ~ rentwithjd.com Villas Inspiration
- Flowerful Events | July 2014 | Pleasantdale Chateau | Escort Card Table | Art Installation | Flowerful Events