Photo via: hotelpokrovkamoscow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- Last Minute Valentine’s Gift and Date Ideas | Redeeming The Day
- T-minus five days and counting until my mother-in-law gets into town and Im finishing up last minute details for the guest room. I know I personally dont like to feel like Im intruding when Im staying with someone, so I always try to think ahead when we have guests.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Novotel Kievskaya Moscow hotel by Kitzig Interior Design, Moscow – Russia » Retail Design Blog
- Hotel Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya Interior Design by Kitzig Interior Design www.kitzig.com
- IQOSA, Boutique in shopping mall, Moscow More
- 30 Minute Full Body Fat Burning Workout
- 20 Minute Full-Body Kettlebell Burner Feel the burn (and love it!) with this total-body kettlebell workout. workout fitness kettlebell greatist
- This is a fabulous pre-workout. It takes maybe 10 minutes if you do the 1 minute recovery after each one.
- One of the many studio floor plans we offer. Rents for $720-$750.
- Indoor succulents and other plant varieties offer the necessary earthly element in a bohemian living room.