Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- This bunk room was part of a much larger space. We designed and built these great bunks with four twin beds. I wanted it to be a space that would be comfortable for all ages and both boys and girls alike. A navy and white color scheme is both classic and crisp. The fun Otomi embroidered pillows add that fun pop of color on a sea blue cabana stripe.
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- Classic themed nautical boys room designed by Katie Johnson. With a nautical style, it’s easy to find decor to decorate a kids room and create a classic feel. The stripes Katie painted on the walls are a perfect way to add flair to this adorable boys room. The stripes are painted with Icelandic Blue and…
- Kit Kemp Firmdale Design Interiors Boutique Hotel Style Home Lounge Bedroom Bathroom Trend Ideas hallway wallpaper lamps lighting sofa chairs tables carpet rug colour plain inspiration fabric texture atmosphere cushions bedding fire mantle piece windows doors room ideas decor fashion art shower bath taps window
- Showcasing an anchor motif in blue and white, this cotton denim pillow adds a pop of nautical style to your decor. Product: PillowConstruction Material: Cotton denim coverColor: Blue and whiteFeatures: Made in the USAHandmade by TheWatsonShopZipper closure Insert included Cleaning and Care: Dry cleaning recommended
- THE WREATH IN RED Red like Christmas, its ideal to decor the door of a shop, or the window of a dinner room !! Maded by felt, wool and ribbon by hand like i prefer o like you prefer! Follow me on my shop: DeDeHandMade.wix.com/DeDeHandMade Available: 25 € To order write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thats a GREAT HUGE Basement Kitchen (second Kitchen) in this lake house with painted white & Black Upcycled cabinets. Uppers had doors removed and some trim added to create open shelving. Plywood Counters and industrial style lighting make it a great place to make a cooking mess when you want to keep the upstairs kitchen company ready!
- My home will have a room like this.. Ive always wanted a window seat.
- This Pin was discovered by Fabric Images. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- Blue Harmony: Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Sonneman and Artistic Weavers; Seating area ideas, hotel, lobby, convention center, white bench, gold round table, circle gold sun mirror, hanging gold lighting, light blue gray and gold carpet, blue satin curtains
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.