Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glitz and glam are front and center in this gorgeous Kate Spade Themed 30th Birthday Party!
- Oh So Chic! 50 Lovely Kate Spade Inspired Wedding Ideas!
- Shore Space: Eichholtz, Safavieh, Worlds Away and Kate Spade; Seating area ideas, hotel, lobby, convention center, blue wall paint, light green rug, white couch, gray throw pillows, 3D geometric wall mirror, gold crystal ball chandelier, black gray white light blue and green accent chair
- Yabu Pushelberg pairs warm wood and muted hues at Four Seasons Downtown New York
- These hotels in the worlds top cities—including Paris, Chicago, New York, and Shanghai—go above-and-beyond to make business trips and urban escapes more than ho-hum.
- The best in New York hospitality design isn’t limited to tony neighborhoods of Manhattan. Hardly. Thanks to innovative young firms such as BHDM Design, Latent Productions,…
- The New York Plaza hotels new Great Gatsby suite. This is on my bucket list!!! Only $2770 a night! Ha
- Check out the Hotels vs B infographic for more cost comparisons, including an average nights stay at hotels vs. B in New York City, Miami and other popular U.S. destinations. You just may find its time to kick the hotel habit.
- Light, Wood Plank Look Flooring | TRYP by Wyndham | New York City
- POP POTTER | Jonathan Adler at home in New York beside his Dora Maar vase
- Floating Nightstands – modern – nightstands and bedside tables – new york – Aguirre Design
- Gilles Mendels petite New York apartment. The bed is dressed in Frette linenes and a fur throw.