Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kasthall Dye Dye Printed Wool rug Designed by Paola Navone
- Doodle Rug by Paola Navone for Kasthall via dailytonic Rug Paola_Navone Kasthall
- Therese Sennerholts Stockholm Apartment Photography : Kristofer Johnsson Arco Floor Lamp by Achille Castiglioni Coffee Table by Hay Rug by Paola Navone for Kasthall Chairs by Le Corbusier Stools by Tom Dixon
- Kasthall Muse – Botanica Wool Woven Rug Designed by Maja Johansson
- Kasthall Aston – Hand Tufted Wool Rug Designed by Maja Johansson
- Paola Navone patch rug!
- PAOLA NAVONE COLLECTION Rug: PATCH A tartan where all patterns are different, stripes and smallchecks, naïve dots, small archaic sketches and neolithic signs. The inspiration comes from details of things, both far and nearby, that have travelled throughout the time and the world. The result is a mix of patterns, all different, put together without any rule to create a fanciful mosaic reminiscent of fragments of ceramics from Morocco or Sicily.
- Juni, from Kasthall, is the month of Midsummer, and the pattern is a tribute to Scandinavian traditional costumes and the profusion of flowers in early summer. The self-coloured border on the long sides of the rug is inspired by old wall hangings, with a contrasting selvage. A combination of bouclé and worsted pile creates a beautiful relief pattern which shows off the sheen and texture of premium-quality wool.
- Fashion Inspiration for Kasthall Muse Sunray Rug. Designed By Maja Johansson.
- Kasthall Arkad Wool Rug Collection: Bolster
- This removable wallpaper tile is designed by Lina Rennell in Northern California and printed in Chicago on a matte, polyester wall fabric.
- Shop SUITE NY for the Friday Lounge chair designed by Formstelle for Zeitraum and more modern solid wood lounge chairs, leather lounge chairs and contemporary E