Photo via: c0rd.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keltainen – put this in NY, London, SF, and move me in, thank you, maam.
- DIY Mini Red Solo Cup Party Lights – Here is an easy tutorial on how to make mini red solo cup party lights for a festive party decoration.
- Mini Food Ideas party-ideas
- love this! must be the japanese in me– my mother has several pieces like the chest of drawer on the mid right.
- This table is handmade with old damaged books. The table is pine on top and bottom, stained and then sealed with polyurethane. The color scheme here is neutrals, blues, reds, greens, and tans. They books used for this table are vintage books from the 1920s-1970s. The top is a circular shape with the edges covered with book spines for a great look. Since this is a handmade table, the circle is not a true 100% circle, its more of a 99% circle lol!
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Balloons and parties are like cake and ice cream – they just go together. While balloons can add instant festivity to many occasions, they can also be a bi
- Vegan Dry Cream of Mushroom Soup Mix Print Instant cream of mushroom soup mix – vegan friendly. Author: Sarah Recipe type: Dry Mixes Cuisine: Dry Mixes Ingredients ½ cup Creamed Coconut, see notes on this 3 Tbsp Potato Starch 2 Tbsp dried shiitake mushrooms, crumbled 1 Tbsp veggie broth mix 1½ tsp dried … … Continue reading →
- Stop by Jennis in Downtown Dublin for some of the most delicious homemade ice cream in the country
- Totally using this in my next home! I may even put jewels on the outside of the bottle as well!
- This is the perfect place to put a pull out bed! I always look at those beds and thing theyre impractical because its too hard to leave all of the open floorspace needed for one but Id happily do it for this library/reading space.
- Give your backside some attention and try our four-week squat challenge! Learn the specifics on each style of squat included in this circuit, then put your