Photo via: feedly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Designed with a bone background with beige and brown accents, an elegant addition to any decor. The beautiful and modern rug was made in a durable and easy to clean heat-set olefin.
- A budget-friendly Master Bedroom Makeover. Get this neutral, eclectic, modern bedroom design with the source list and DIY project ideas in the post. Great bedroom decor ideas and tips!
- From straight up modern to a little bit British Colonial, bedrooms by the sea rank up there with some of the most romantic imaginable. And, yes, sometimes its more about the view than the decor! Crisp and clean and so serene: Taking inspiration from the color of the sea, the addition of blue to this bedroom is spot on. If you live by the sea, walls shouldnt get in the way of your view! The padded headboard feels a little too institutional to me, but the room is still a worthy addition to the list. Modern meets British Colonial…
- Modern materials mean new homes are not always made from wood. More expensive and fire-friendly than their brick or plaster rivals, wooden walls are a desirable, but not always economical, option. Keep the warmth and glow of wood inside your home, with these thirty wooden wall bedroom designs. A full-scale alternative to wooden wall décor […]
- Sleek and clean lines, project in Poland by Katarzyna Kraszewska _
- The way the walls are done catch my eye. Everything is sleek and modern yet a touch of cozy added.
- Industrial decor style is perfect for any interior. An industrial bedroom is always a good idea. See more excellent decor tips: www.pinterest.com/vintageinstyle
- Industrial decor style is perfect for any interior. An industrial bedroom is always a good idea. See more excellent decor tips here: http://www.pinterest.com/vintageinstyle/
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- Much like Victoria itself, this cottage is for the traveler who longs to be surrounded by beautiful things. With its mélange of antique furniture and modern accents, the eclectic designer decor invites you to settle in and relax. The cottage has beautifully sunlit and spacious rooms, with more than enough room for everyone.
- Sleek hotel room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!