Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our company is engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Industrial Furniture with rich specifications. They are perfectly suit to the interior of your home. We offer a large number wooden furniture and Industrial Furniture, Reclaimed Wood Furniture, Recycled Wood Furniture, Rustic Furniture, Restaurant Furniture, Hotel Furniture. House Of Furniture, Jodhpur, India.
- Vern Yips Dog Den – Peek Inside the Homes of HGTV Stars on HGTV This is a great idea if you have a lot of animals. Their own room. We could do it but no way for them to go outside from that room.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- I have never lived in an apartment or house with interesting bathroom mirrors. It’s always the standard rectangle hung with small clips. Which does the job, of course, but is far from exciting. I love a good mirror and pulling together this round up of beautiful ones was so fun … and made me want to demo my bathroom.
- A basket full of quilts – great way to display some of my favorite small quilts.
- I LOVE when I walk into a house to photograph it and the place looks like its right out of a magazine! Barrel Rolled ceiling, light reflecting mirrors, updated fireplace, cute area rug, wood floors, and new windows! La Grange Illinois
- There’s something about a blue velvet sofa that makes any living room seem simply luxurious. Perhaps it’s the texture or the way the light shines on the fabric, but the couch tends to take the center of attention. From a moody dark blue to a bold bright blue, there are many ways to style a living room with a blue …
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- If I started collecting the disney pins Id do this! Such s cute way to display them!
- Rolling DIY Garment Rack. Read the full simple and easy tutorial to make your own wardrobe rack when you need some extra closet space or a way to display your items.
- Gorgeous display at @flexformsf for Primavera designed by @butlerarmsden_architects Bring the outside in with our Tekla rug featured in this space!
- Interesting way to incorporate an open shower concept in a hotel room. The wood floor really warms up the space. bathroom hotel