Photo via: interiorsdigital.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- love this rolling desk that fits over bed
- strong materials, clean lines. for the area behind the desk, it may work to stagger something like the lattice w/ the stone in order to create side entrances to the concierge/security storage area w/o the visitor getting a direct view into that back room.
- i need to have one of these bed desks built! thanks to dreammessy, the desk is from IKEA, its the Malm Occasional Table!
- curtains behind bed in master bedroom
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- Modern white gloss integrated handle kitchen with 18mm Corian wrap and worktops. Design by HollyAnna.
- NYVOLL 6-drawer dresser IKEA Drawers with integrated dampers close slowly, silently and softly. Extra roomy drawers.
- OmieBox stores hot and cold food, so you can pack healthier school lunches! It has an integrated vacuum insulated container that keeps food hot or cold for hours. An easy open lid and bento-box style help kids be independent at school. Check it out! omiebox