Photo via: backpackingchef.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6 Instant Meal-On-The-Go. Nutritious and easy for backpacking, camping, dorms, office, and travel. from TheYummyLife.com
- DIY Dehydrated Backpacking Meals
- How to make and pack 7 days of healthy backpacking or camping breakfasts, lunches, dinners & snacks that fit in a bear barrel.
- Hit up grocery stores along the way (as opposed to fast food) for road trip meals. Also, stopping en route is easier than trying to stock up on everything before you leave.
- Before you head out on your next camping trip, save a coffee can or a big plastic coffee canister to take with you. Its the perfect size for a roll of toilet paper, and with the lid on the roll will stay fresh and dry, without anyone crawling inside or the paper getting wet or soggy.
- Camping Hot Dogs Recipe for the Campfire – Take these hot dogs to the backyard this summer or use as a camping entree idea on your text trip. Recipe on Fugal Coupon Living.
- OmieBox stores hot and cold food, so you can pack healthier school lunches! It has an integrated vacuum insulated container that keeps food hot or cold for hours. An easy open lid and bento-box style help kids be independent at school. Check it out! omiebox
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- Painting your old laminate countertops gives your kitchen a brand new look without the expense of buying new countertops! Look below for first hand experience and step by step instructions for painting laminate countertops.
- Check out how to build a 12×16 lean to shed for your backyard. My free 12×16 storage shed plans are easy to follow and comes with step by step instructions. See them at: http://myoutdoorplans.com diy
- Backpacking gear was my original obsession with technology. For even the most minor update to my kit, I read dozens of reviews, talk to my expert comrades, and then finally try it out myself.
- Stanley Mountain Vacuum Food System – Compact & self-contained, the Mountain Vacuum Food System from Stanley features a 20 oz, BPA-free Stainless Steel hot/cold canister stacked with nested camp cooking and eating essentials. | Werd