Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Handmade red oak plant stand with tung oil finish for indoor use in three different sizes. Easy to assemble and comes in a pack of two pieces that fit together. small: 12 1/2”W x 12 1/2”D x 11”H 6 3/4” – base where planter sits medium: 12.5“W x 12.5”D @ Top | 13.5”W x 13.5”D @ Bottom 21”Height 6 3/4” – base where planter sits *photo shows 2 small planters flipped both ways and the medium listing is for plant stand only and does not include the pot or the plant. handmade in Asbury Park, New Jersey by Mavis Studio
- Wood can add such warmth and character to a living space. I love the beautiful wood-planked walls that Ive been seeing all over Pinterest and in magazines. This sounds like a perfect indoor, January project to me! There are multiple blogs that give you step-by-step instructions on creating one of these in your home including:…
- The Puli Hotel And Spa – Youll also find every modern amenity necessary to keep you living in luxury and comfort: a 32 LCD TV, a Bose wave music system with iPod docking station, true high-speed wireless internet access, a Nespresso coffee machine and a rain shower for you to rinse away the stresses of your day.
- These indoor varieties are perfect for gardening beginners. Our top ten low-light houseplants thrive in unexpected conditions and are super easy to grow.
- Living room decorating ideas inspiration bohemian modern eclectic vintage
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- When it comes to picking a color scheme for your bedroom, the options are indeed endless. Unlike in the case of the kitchen and the living room, the color
- Add a touch of Parisian chic to your living room with the Rochelle chair, upholstered in dove grey.
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- When we first moved into our house two years ago, my husband convinced me to paint a red accent wall in our living room. I’m not generally a fan of color, but I decided to trust him. Well. The color ended up being a fire engine red that did not match the rest of the…
- 8 Small Hotel Rooms That Maximize Their Tiny Space | Building the bed right into the wall of this small hotel room creates a separate sleeping space in the room and makes the living space feel a little more roomy. The built-in bed also creates a storage solution under the bed, perfect for storing shoes, bags, and whatever else you want to have put away but easily accessible.