Photo via: trendir.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 21 Ways to Have the Best Palm Springs Trip Ever 1. Get teppanyaki you can only access via boat At the JW Marriott (you know, the one where they filmed the Saved By The Bell episode where Jessies Dad gets married), a mini-ferry (!!!) will take you to Mikado, the superlative Japanese steak-and-seafood restaurant. Youll start literally at a dock inside the hotel lobby (wut), boat past a bunch of real-life pink flamingos, and dock in teriyaki meat heaven.
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.
- Wood can add such warmth and character to a living space. I love the beautiful wood-planked walls that Ive been seeing all over Pinterest and in magazines. This sounds like a perfect indoor, January project to me! There are multiple blogs that give you step-by-step instructions on creating one of these in your home including:…
- From infinity pools that merge into the surrounding landscapes to indoor pools with the most luxurious interior atmospheres, these 20 pools are the best of the best. Bronzing in the sand is always amazing but a unique pool experience can trump any beach out there. Perfect Poolside Kinis Acacia …
- Incorporating a modern indoor pool into your home design is typically viewed on a scale of grand opulence, but can be an amazing and fun addition.
- Fancy – Indoor Hammock Bed–yeah, you sit there suspended over the stairwell. I will be just fine and dandy in this chair over here on the FLOOR!
- so Jade Mountain is one place Im pretty sure well NEVER be able to afford, but I mean honestly.. who doesnt want to wake up in St. Lucia with an open wall, walk out to their in room infinity pool and take in the ocean and the mountains with a mimosa in hand… *sigh*
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- Indoor succulents and other plant varieties offer the necessary earthly element in a bohemian living room.
- Wall&decò at Maison et Objet with its indoor wallpaper collection – Material effects to decorate the walls with an aesthetic reminiscent of the 50s @wallanddeco @maisonobjet
- Hotel Nixe: The boutique hotel with a mixture of classic resort style and contemporary architecture uses a differentiated lighting concept for indoor and outdoor areas. Architect: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Lighting designer: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Photographer: Frieder Blickle, Hamburg Place: Binz (Rügen), Germany