Photo via: weheartit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- Rustic wooden box bundle – 1 small and 1 large box made from reclaimed pallet wood. These can be used indoor or outdoor, so are perfect for
- Atlantic logo corporate branding visual graphic identity kraft paper design business card label packaging box white print
- Rainbow Pasta. The kids will love this as a birthday treat ! Place your pasta in boiling water that has a tablespoon or so of olive oil in it. Boil it for 4 minutes LESS than the time recommended on the box for al dente pasta. Then strain it and place it in a large bowl or Ziplock bag that contains just enough cool water and food coloring of your choice. Leave it in the bag until it reaches the desired depth of color and then rinse it before serving.
- Howdy, friends. I just spent the past three hours cooking and I’m so excited to share everything with you! If you know me, you know I’m new to this whole cooking shenanigans. I’ve only recently started living alone, and I’ve been surviving without a meal plan for about a year now. Luckily, I have a …
- Were always thinking about our next great meal on a trip—and so are our readers. As part of our Readers Choice Awards survey, we asked you to rank your favorite food cities in the U.S., where the restaurants and chefs compete with the best in the world. This years winners contain some old favorites (California is well represented) and a few surprises. Dont forget to take the 2016 RCA survey and help pick next years winners.
- Click through to read a cute engagement story where the groom-to-be managed to sneak inside and set-up the bride-to-bes apartment with candles encircling cards with memories along a rose petal “path” which lead her to her room where candles shaped into a heart had a last “memory” inside it, where he asked her to marry him.
- Anniversary – Birthday – Wedding – Christmas Gift for Him or Her – You are my… Rustic Wood Sign! Can be displayed year round.. This sign says it
- rustic wedding chic: how to put together a wedding welcome bag.
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- rustic chic
- Wedding Welcome Bag for guests staying at the hotel. Simple to make yourself or if you can- support a local company and buy from them! Super cute!!