Photo via: revistaad.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rincón – AD España, © D. R.
- Shades of blue and sandy taupe keep the mood cool and calm in the ocean suite…
- 5 sources for built in ironing boards – Remodelista
- These 10 packing hacks for traveling with kids will make your next family vacation a breeze! Ive been using 8 in my own suitcase for years. ad
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Road Trip Activity Bags to keep kids entertained in the car without using screens. FueltheLove [ad]
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- accessories in the powder room – love the jar with the soap in it for extra bathroom. Would be perfect with all the hotel soaps you seem to accumulate.
- He has some amazing ideas for storage that would work in any small space, not jus a travel trailer – LOVE the toothpaste holder idea!
- Simple Coastal Design In The Master Bedroom – Shabbyfufu
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- A little something for gourmets – Gastrologik in Stockholm by Jonas Lindvall A&D | Architecture at Stylepark. Wäsberg lamp, Lindvall w124