Photo via: archdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- Recycled Wall. Could you make a Trombe Wall out of this by filling the cans with sand? Aluminum heats up fast and sand would retain the heat and let it out at night.
- Apaixonada por este painel em madeira por Studio DEnew, na Ucrânia (www.inandoutdecor.com.br) inandoutdecor // In love with this panel in wood by studiodenew in Ukraine by inandoutdecor
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- From straight up modern to a little bit British Colonial, bedrooms by the sea rank up there with some of the most romantic imaginable. And, yes, sometimes its more about the view than the decor! Crisp and clean and so serene: Taking inspiration from the color of the sea, the addition of blue to this bedroom is spot on. If you live by the sea, walls shouldnt get in the way of your view! The padded headboard feels a little too institutional to me, but the room is still a worthy addition to the list. Modern meets British Colonial…
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Reethi Rah is a five star all-villa resort developed by One&Only located on North Malé’ atoll, Maldives. Its spectacular shape creates 3.7 miles of stunning coastline with 12 beaches – ample space to grace 130 villas, each with an ocean view and direct access to the lagoon, a generous private veranda, and over-water deck or stretch of powder-soft sand. Reethi Rah offers what One&Only claims to be “the ultimate holiday..
- From infinity pools that merge into the surrounding landscapes to indoor pools with the most luxurious interior atmospheres, these 20 pools are the best of the best. Bronzing in the sand is always amazing but a unique pool experience can trump any beach out there. Perfect Poolside Kinis Acacia …
- I can definitely imagine dinner parties in this lovely parisian apartment. Guests will come for appetizer into a lounge bar with beautiful Basil Armchair by Christophe Delcourt and then you can continue with delicious food in dining room with outstanding fish lamps by Dutch by design. You
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Galería de Remodelación Casa Colonial en Calle 64 / Nauzet Rodríguez – 12