Photo via: google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Google Image Result for http://0.tqn.com/d/homerenovations/1/0/r/R/-/-/2.JPG
- A digital media and commerce company that enables creativity through inspirational content and online classes.
- Image result for WÄSTBERG w151
- Google Image Result for http://greenhilldesign.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/alcoves_shelving/oak-single-alcove-with-floating-shelves.jpg
- Google Image Result for http://s3.amazonaws.com/wedding_prod/photos/c20eaf71103df5522f7e839d7c4e6303_s
- Image result for beachy hotel rooms images
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- This removable wallpaper tile is designed by Lina Rennell in Northern California and printed in Chicago on a matte, polyester wall fabric.
- Optec with 12W, wallwash, illuminates the white tiled wall in the background depicting the image of a cow.
- Pastel baby blue curtains. Turn your bedroom into the beautiful alcove of a princess with this exquisite curtain panel set from Aurora Home. The set includes two blackout panels with tiebacks and two tulle sheers for maximum convenience.
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.