Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- designboom speaks with the french designer about the lighting concept for which she wanted to present more uses for the basic clamp lamp, making it a multi-purpose…
- Hey gorgeous, So Im back from my getaway to Bali feeling rather rejuvenated. I will tell you all about it in another post (Im still going through the hundreds of photos I took) but for now I thought Id share with you my ultimate guide on how to pack a carry on. On the day I left for U
- As you might already know from my last DIY wall art project, I tend towards a modern style. I also kind of have a thing for geometry. While we dont always have the same home decor preferences, I think an overall modern style is one thing that my husband, Dave, and I actually… canvaspainting
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Howdy, friends. I just spent the past three hours cooking and I’m so excited to share everything with you! If you know me, you know I’m new to this whole cooking shenanigans. I’ve only recently started living alone, and I’ve been surviving without a meal plan for about a year now. Luckily, I have a …
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- Graffiti room. Oh my word, Id go nuts! And you can tell that they did it to drive someone insane because only half the room is done. Thats it…youve got your divorce. Im out of here!
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- I LOVE accent walls. These are the exact colors Im doing my new room in
- Exclusive! Stacy Keiblers new man knows how to give a good birthday present: He surprised her with an international getaway and a James Bond-themed party to celebrate her 34th!
- See? I told you Im obsessed with foxes. I just pinned my fourth one in the last hour.