Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- When we knock down the wall separating the kitchen/dinning room a counter height floating workspace would be awesome. I could see it being really helpful when the munchkins are older or I want to look up a recipe. It would be a great place for a docking station. Love this idea!!!!
- I LOVE the idea of using a Shelf as a side table next to a bed! – great for small spaces! (I know of a few hotels that would really benefit from this idea!)
- This was the kind of life I wanted to live with you. An apartment somewhere, nestled deep in the city, where we could lay in bed on sunny afternoons, all quiet and content, just us and the city and…
- And finally, for the after party… | 40 Awesome Signs Youll Want At Your Wedding – THIS IS THE BEST ONE. Perfect for the ski bums in life.
- This was such a fun little DIY. And easy too. I was giving this corner of my living room a little face-lift a couple of weeks ago (Yes, yes. I�ll show you real soon!) and my plain old off-white, kinda stained, nothing special lamp shade really started to
- Really like the storage for the books and mags at the bottom of the bed
- this is just under 500 square feet but the layout is really efficient. shows what can be done with minimal square footage. Add a covered porch, a finished shed for an office and a storage shed — have a pretty cool set-up
- Pallet bench that doubles as a dog house.
- I keep bouncing back and forth between wanting timber bench tops and some sort of white stone in the kitchen. I think this image has made my mind up for me. 😉
- Lately I’ve been spending time mindlessly scrolling through pinterest and Houzz (what else can you really do when breastfeeding at 3am?), gathering ideas for something to hang above the bed i…
- Inflatable kids travel bed ideas – Perfect for vacations, sleepovers, camping, hotel rooms, I really need one of these for each of my kids! With the guard around the head area, these can work well as toddler travel bed