Photo via: easylazydiymom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hair care tips, how to have fabulous hair, how to get healthy hair, beauty tips, beauty products, hair care products, hair hacks, DIY conditioning
- Here is the MOTHERLOAD of TIPS for flying with a toddler! This covers it all: what to pack, where to change diapers, screening/seat requirements, & more!
- This free printable hotel scavenger hunt game is a great way for your children to become more acquainted with the hotel during your next stay.
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Family Travel Blogs That Will Inspire You | Travelling with kids doesnt have to be scary. Check out these family travel blogs and get inspired to travel with babies, toddlers and kids!
- 10 Tips and lots of ideas for getting a room guest ready! stonegableblog.com
- Inflatable kids travel bed ideas – Perfect for vacations, sleepovers, camping, hotel rooms, I really need one of these for each of my kids! With the guard around the head area, these can work well as toddler travel bed
- How To Accessorize Your Home Like A Pro (great tips and lots of examples!)—group in 3s and vary height
- A must-read for the frequent flyer! travel tips www.facebook.com/expediacoupon Follow us to get t he best travel deals through Expedia !
- 5. Use the back of a bathroom door to hang towels! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- I placed this Vintage Light Post illustration over a Vintage Narnia The Lion Witch and The Wardrobe Book Page mounted it under an 8×10 creamy white mat with an inner black border creating a unique one of a kind piece of artwork. PLEASE NOTE: Picture Frame not included. You will not receive the exact print shown. It will not go out of my mind that if we pass this post and lantern either we shall find strange adventures or else some great changes of our fortunes. —-Lucy Pevensie, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) In The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, the lamppost functions as a beacon, showing the children the way to Narnia when the come into it from our world, and showing them the way back when they need to leave. The art print is approximately 5 x 8, the mat opening is approximately 4 x 6, the overall size of the print including the mat is 8 x 10. More Literary Inspired Art Prints here http://etsy.me/2syIyXp Click here to view all my Marvelous Makings http://etsy.me/2syPLXo I encourage you to review Shipping and Shop Policies http://etsy.me/2sRhKEw ©This is a The Quaint and The Curious Original Design
- I LOVE the idea of using a Shelf as a side table next to a bed! – great for small spaces! (I know of a few hotels that would really benefit from this idea!)