Photo via: redbookmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Cool idea to recycle old car parts… I still say I would love to do at least one room in my house with all sorts of cool old car parts making up the decor…
- How To: Make a Home Gym… The 7 best fitness accessories // Get the body you deserve with an all natural teatox [a detox with tea] from www.skinnymetea.com.au
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Hey gorgeous, So Im back from my getaway to Bali feeling rather rejuvenated. I will tell you all about it in another post (Im still going through the hundreds of photos I took) but for now I thought Id share with you my ultimate guide on how to pack a carry on. On the day I left for U
- Special Touches for Holiday Guests Let guests know how happy you are to have them with a few simple yet thoughtful touches. Whether its purchasing their favorite coffee for the morning or filling their bedside table with a few of their favorite reads, these g
- How to Make the Perfect Bed | Pottery Barn. Tip: its a good idea to have 3 sets of sheets for every bed in your house.
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Pinner said: I made my own spell book from a old dictionary I found at DI. I made my spell pages in Printshop and distressed them to make them look old and well used. I turned the corners of the book and sprayed random pages with a water. I also used my brown ink to make it look older. I love how it turned out!!
- In times of need or confusion, a coffee maker can boil vegetables and other foods. | 27 Clever New Ways To Use Your Kitchen Appliances
- How to get a doll baby in a jar. If all you do is read the link to this, its so worth it! Thank you Old Man Bakke – From Halloween Forum