Photo via: theyummylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hair care tips, how to have fabulous hair, how to get healthy hair, beauty tips, beauty products, hair care products, hair hacks, DIY conditioning
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- 7 Sandwiches That Travel Well Whether youre on the road or packing something for a picnic or a hike, these seven sandwiches are ready to withstand the weather, challenges, and other wear and tear that may occur during travel. Gone are the days of soggy sandwiches! Click through for seven sandwiches that travel well.
- [Infographic] Hotels vs bed and breakfasts: Not only do bed and breakfasts offer more affordable rates than hotels, but 3 out of 4 travelers agree that bed and breakfasts offer better amenities. Think homemade breakfasts every morning and no more hotel charges for WiFi and parking! Source: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/toplists/hotels-vs-bed-and-breakfasts
- OmieBox stores hot and cold food, so you can pack healthier school lunches! It has an integrated vacuum insulated container that keeps food hot or cold for hours. An easy open lid and bento-box style help kids be independent at school. Check it out! omiebox
- The essential things to pack for camping! Here is a free printable checklist to download to make sure you dont forget anything. Camping with kid items too.
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.
- Sleek hotel room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- How To: Make a Home Gym… The 7 best fitness accessories // Get the body you deserve with an all natural teatox [a detox with tea] from www.skinnymetea.com.au
- Hey gorgeous, So Im back from my getaway to Bali feeling rather rejuvenated. I will tell you all about it in another post (Im still going through the hundreds of photos I took) but for now I thought Id share with you my ultimate guide on how to pack a carry on. On the day I left for U
- Instructions on vacuum sealing meals for backpacking/ camping, emergency preparedness, etc.
- 6 Instant Meal-On-The-Go. Nutritious and easy for backpacking, camping, dorms, office, and travel. from TheYummyLife.com