Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Give Metal a Brushed Steel Look – tutorial for updating a file cabinet using chalk paint and dark wax… at www.maisondepax.com
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- The Hotel room with lounge spot | HAY furniture, special black and white wallpaper and brass gold walnut cabinet and desk | Ink Hotel Amsterdam | Tried + Tested | Design Hotel | Boutique Hotel | Picture © By C-More
- DIY Filing Cabinet Desk.
- How to Make the Perfect Bed | Pottery Barn. Tip: its a good idea to have 3 sets of sheets for every bed in your house.
- Filip janssens, furniture designer. I started designing about 4 years ago and, in the beginning, I had to make all of the furniture myself. The last two years, I only do the designing part. Every day I pass by the cabinet makers workshop to follow up my projects.
- How to Make Cold-Brew Coffee, From @Katy Dennison | All Sorts of Pretty
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- love this rolling desk that fits over bed
- DIY Mini Red Solo Cup Party Lights – Here is an easy tutorial on how to make mini red solo cup party lights for a festive party decoration.
- How to make a cheap DIY headboard for under $15 using cardboard. The finished look is like a store bought tufted headboard!