Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- Learn how to bleach sheets and keep white sheets bright white over time using methods like lemon juice and vinegar. Domino magazine shares expert advice on keeping your white sheets white.
- Room to Improve: How can I create a faux brick wall in my home
- Juni, from Kasthall, is the month of Midsummer, and the pattern is a tribute to Scandinavian traditional costumes and the profusion of flowers in early summer. The self-coloured border on the long sides of the rug is inspired by old wall hangings, with a contrasting selvage. A combination of bouclé and worsted pile creates a beautiful relief pattern which shows off the sheen and texture of premium-quality wool.
- pics of furniture glittered | Glitter Dresser 🙂 ∙ Creation by jami.warrick82 on Cut Out + Keep
- Paleo Road Trippin on www.PopularPaleo.com | See how I kept it clean while on the road. It is possible to manage a diet thats grain, gluten, sugar, dairy and legume free while traveling.
- How to Give Metal a Brushed Steel Look – tutorial for updating a file cabinet using chalk paint and dark wax… at www.maisondepax.com
- How to make a cheap DIY headboard for under $15 using cardboard. The finished look is like a store bought tufted headboard!