Photo via: minosadesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Weve seen bathroom flips before, but this one is so fresh and bright!
- how is this part of drew barrymores real live house?
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- The luxe eco-resort, 1 Hotel, in South Beach, Miami, is a dreamy, green getaway. See the full spread and more photos in Fanfair May 2015
- Yellow Submarine Bathroom Grannys Grannyboot is a house that features rooms designed and worked on by various artists. Each room has a particular theme and look where the artists are free to run wild. This particular room, the bathroom is entitled the Gaudi Submarine.
- this master bathroom is so much more intimate and luxurious than the claustrophic half bath that is typical of many en suites
- Yellow submarine /octopuses garden bathroom! Not a huge Beatles fan, but this is pretty cool!
- Which little ( or grown ) girl wouldnt want her own room with its personalized floor plan that includes her very own walk in wardrobe and bathroom? Im not usually one for gender-specific ( see:pink ) rooms, but this one – though pink, is delightfully understated. With its hint of vintage primness and overall airy atmosphere, it simply took my breath away.
- We absolutely love this DIY tile mirror for the bathroom from Centsational Girl. Now, you can have one of these made for you but it will cost a nice little penny to do so. Instead, just do it yourself and you can save that extra money for something special. This is a really beautiful tile mirror…
- Love this idea for my bathroom! This is in The Hoxton hotel in Amsterdam.
- This Tiny House Keeps Things Separated and Open in Just 500sf – Kanga Room Systems has designed a tiny house with a unique floorplan that’s separated by a large covered porch so you can have your own space when needed or come together! The house is just over 500 square feet and is made up of a 14’x20’ living room and kitchen side and then a 14’x16’ bedroom and bathroom side all on one level.
- I have never lived in an apartment or house with interesting bathroom mirrors. It’s always the standard rectangle hung with small clips. Which does the job, of course, but is far from exciting. I love a good mirror and pulling together this round up of beautiful ones was so fun … and made me want to demo my bathroom.