Photo via: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy tutorial on how to make your own nautical rope mirror using cheap mirror chargers, rope and dock cleats.
- Ships Quickly! This set includes a chalk marker pen. Pass these chalkboard photo booth photo porps out at your party and wait for the hilarity to begin. Laugh that cake right off your booty! You get a set of 8 different designs. Each one comes ready to write what you might never say out loud! You will get a great variety of shapes. This set includes a Beer Mug ( or call it a Rootbeer Mug if you must!) – Full 7 3/4 tall on an 8 curvy stick You also get 2 arrows to write about each other or point it down and tell on yourself! These are a full 7 1/4 long on a curvy stick filled with personality. You will get 5 additional shapes as well! These chalkboard signs are made of cardstock paper that has had chalkboard paper applied. These are great for any event. These are for inexpensive fun and are not made of wood. I would describe them as a ton of hilarity for one event use. If you would like to add to the hilarity add a Hipster photo prop to your order and save on shipping. http://www.etsy.com/listing/92309939/photobooth-props-set-of-15-hipster-set If you would like our Stick on Mustaches visit here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=10190407 Use at weddings, birthdays, and any time you want to have a laugh with your friends! These are made from heavy card stock and the addtional shapes are about 5 1/2 to a tad over 6. ..plenty of room to write. Ive added a sturdy stick to each one. These are intended for inexpensive fun! 😮 The ones you receive will be blank to showcase your own originality! Do you just love my phrases? For an extra 10 bucks Ill write the phrases on for you in chalk paint that wont come off until ya wash it off. If you have better phrases, I can write those too! Just convo me and well create a custom listing and Ill get them to ya super quick!Here are more props. Youll save bunches on shipping when you order multiple items: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=15834229 Here are my chalkboard props: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=10105477 Heres my shop front: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding Thanks for looking
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- This can be performed with no equipment so all you need to do is dedicate some time to yourself, for yourself. The workouts will all be based on under 30 minutes of exercise so they are easy to fit in to even the busiest of schedules! workoutforwomen fitnesschallenge toneup weightloss loseweight
- One of my favorite quick and easy desserts…No-Bake Cookies. They are made right on your stove top in just a few minutes. This is such a good idea when you are in a hurry and asked to bring a yummy dessert, or you just want to take cookies to a loved one or new neighbor!! So here is my recipe:
- So you want toned arms? You’ll have to work them hard — biceps, triceps and shoulders. All you need to turn those arms into sculpted works of art is a pair of free weights. Not quite sure what to do? Well, here are 17 free weight exercises that will tone your arms in no time. Combine these […]
- Are you tired of giving the same old store bought mass-produced gifts that everyone else is? These homemade Christmas gifts will be something they’ll actually want to receive, and you’ll feel good that you made it yourself. The quality of these gifts has been pre-screened so you won’t find any…
- Its a Simple Christmas Gift: Hot Cocoa Kit and youll be the talk of the town if you make these this holiday season as theyre so fast and easy to make!
- Perfect for after the Slip and Slide… Make a Towel Animal. 1. Fold a Towel Swan. 2. Fold a Towel Monkey. 3. Fold a Towel Lobster. 4. Fold a Rabbit Wash Cloth. 5. Fold a Towel Elephant. If you love…
- Hey gorgeous, So Im back from my getaway to Bali feeling rather rejuvenated. I will tell you all about it in another post (Im still going through the hundreds of photos I took) but for now I thought Id share with you my ultimate guide on how to pack a carry on. On the day I left for U