Photo via: elledecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Tour: A Modern Bohemian Family Abode via @MyDomaine
- Be inspired to freshen up your home for spring and get tons of creative decorating ideas in this Spring House Decorating Tour. Beautiful!
- Working Abroad USA Summer Camp
- Industrial chic with exposed brick and wide floor boards. Shag rugs and contemporary lighting add eclectic character.
- Floating House by Dymitr Malcew. I bet this would be the ideal home for most nature lovers out there. A house that floats on water, with enough rooms for a small family – it almost seems too good to be true.
- 25 beach house interior design ideas perfect for your summer home.
- Join us today as we tour Leah Gorens eclectic metropolitan apartment and chat with her about her journey to becoming a professional artist.
- Summer brings road trips and family vacations. With it, it brings the dreaded chores of planning and packing. Here are a few life hacks that I found to help you … Read More
- Pairing an 1850s Greek Revival home with an amazingly similar three-story addition, Greydon House offers not just 20 rooms, but a unique sense of Nantuckets identity. Calling to the sites seafaring history, the hotel has details like a pine-paneled check-in…
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- As we continue the final tour of our NC house, our next stop is the middle guest bedroom. & O my this room has come a long way since the beginning. For some reason I painted this tiny room a da…
- old world glamour – Paris Hotel Boutique House Tour @CasaSugar