Photo via: skyscrapercity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5 Star Hotel Rooms | … shot of one of the rooms at the five-star Seaham Hall in County Durham
- booksnbuildings: The library of the whimsical neo-gothic Strawberry Hill manor close to London, England. (via) Books needed!
- Great Tips on Designing a Pet Friendly Guest Room from a New England Inn
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Magnificent apartment with southern exposure all day, located in the heart of Miami Beach.
- Destination Weddings, Beach Wedding, Pink Wedding, Wedding Decorations || Colin Cowie Weddings
- DIY SHADOWBOX FRAME A mom, frames, Beach treasures and a glue gun. Simple, creative & fun!
- Beach Bachelorette Party Invitation on Etsy, $15.00 A weekend abroad at the beach with my hens
- beach wedding dresses for mother of the groom | … Mother of the Bride Groom…
- Calvin Klein’s $16 Million Dollar Beach House (lark & linen)
- This is one more inspirational post for DIY summer projects. Everyone of us love the beach, and we all want to have a part of it in our homes. For that rea
- SLS Hotel South Beach // Philippe Starck | Afflante.com