Photo via: homedsgn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coal Harbour Residence by Gaile Guevara
- Interior aspect of the F Residence in Kamakura, Japan by Edward Suzuki Architecture
- This contemporary private residence was designed by Stuart Silk Architects. Located on Mercer Island, Washington. Sponsored Links WE ARE ON PINTEREST! PLEASE FOLLOW US
- The Montana Residence, Signage hotel room number by Gatemark Design _
- Metal Doors by Brule Laker, via Flickr
- Filip janssens, furniture designer. I started designing about 4 years ago and, in the beginning, I had to make all of the furniture myself. The last two years, I only do the designing part. Every day I pass by the cabinet makers workshop to follow up my projects.
- Luxurious Hospitality Projects by Wimberly Interiors
- Theyre Onto Something Big: AppNexuss Playful Flatiron Office by Agatha Habjan | Projects | Interior Design
- Will be heavy in my heart the day I get married! I love you Dad R.I.P
- Your search for the best vacation houses in Florida ends with Florida Dream Rents. We can help you book fully furnished homes, which are a far better option than paying heavy hotel rents for small rooms. Call us today; we are here to guide you.
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- W Hotel Residence – Terrat Elms Interior Design – Built-in closet storage with banquette seating.