Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- instead of a headboard…… bookshelves framing the bed, and especially love the lights over head for reading
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Artwork to buy – Artist Deborah Williams Licking, sleeping, scratching, sniffing, pining, playing, waiting, yawning, exploring. Deborah is a keen observer of life, especially the relationships we have with animals, across different cultures and varied environments.
- lovely the aisle decor especially the laterns
- Placing mirrors behind twin night-table lamps will reflect light and help brighten a room. Good idea to incorporate, especially when choosing dark wall color. by french_violet
- baby animals make you happy – especially when photographed by Sharon Montrose.
- Creating a theme room can be one of the most fun parts of decorating a home. Themed rooms seem to be all the rage this year especially in homes with children.
- Designing effective signage that instantly grabs ones attention can be a tricky task. Especially in a city centre where there is an abundance of stuff screaming
- 2 Tbsp of dish soap 1/4 cup water (please note if your tap water is especially hard or soft, you will need to substitute bottled water so that the soap will bubble well) a mixer food coloring. Mix on the highest possible setting for 1-2 minutes
- Guest Room with shutters. DIY headboard guestroomstyle
- UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARD | th2 Designs.© Cushions, fabric, styling, interior, bedroom scheme
- THE EASIEST RUSTIC HEADBOARD EVER – radical possibility