Photo via: statigr.am
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vivid Sydney 2010 Those rays are actually horizontal and the light comes from projectors pointed to the Opera House from the overseas passenger terminal. But this is how it looks when you are directly underneath those projectors.
- ✯ Vivid Sydney – Lighting the Sails by -Yury Prokopenko ✯
- Sydney Opera House illuminated for Vivid Sydney.
- The Rocks and Harbour Bridge – Vivid Sydney 2011 by MrLemming68, via Flickr
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney, during the Vivid Sydney Festival
- Australian desert landscape as dawn breaks over Uluru and Kata Tjuta. Ayers Rock Resort Uluru Camel Tours.
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Studio [R] Architecture – PUBLIC + COMMERCIAL – THE BAR AT THE END OF THE WHARF – Black bar + White tiles
- Maori Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
- Knightsbridge Court « Caballero
- Rios Urca neighborhood is renowned for its prime location that offers access to both Sugar Loaf and Guanabara Bay, nestled on either side of the hip locality. Taking advantage of…