Photo via: weddinglovely.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Every mom who has to take care of her kids hair knows the story of the beast called Tangles which hides in between the knotted hair strands of an unsuspecting child. For most moms, taming this unruly beast is nothing short of a nightmare. How many times have you desperately tried to untangle
- Home Decor: Floral Ideas to Chase Away Winter Blues. Bring gorgeous flowers into your winter home to add warmth during the coldest months of the year.
- not sure if you would like this idea…but it could be a good idea for centerpieces without bouquets of flowers…. Seems simple, easy, and inexpensive! Obviously with some blush pink petals instead of red! Just a thought! 🙂
- Each cottage garden larkspur spray is approximately 11cm in diameter and 23cm tall from the stem. The stem(s) measure approximately 47cm from tip to flower and have a wire core.They can be used to make up larger arrangements of flowers, fresh or arti
- Make more neutral colors – Love the idea of neutral color flowers floating in a big, low container of water of some sort – very Zen! Like the look of the exposed water!
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.
- Juni, from Kasthall, is the month of Midsummer, and the pattern is a tribute to Scandinavian traditional costumes and the profusion of flowers in early summer. The self-coloured border on the long sides of the rug is inspired by old wall hangings, with a contrasting selvage. A combination of bouclé and worsted pile creates a beautiful relief pattern which shows off the sheen and texture of premium-quality wool.
- NEW…Rustic Farmhouse… Wood Wall Decor…Individual Hanging Mason Jars…Your Choice of Color
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- (link) DIY CAGE LIGHT SCONCES ~ consider a DIY light hanging support bracket for your habitat / crabitat daylight / nightlight / heat light system. Little carpentry know-how should be all it takes. HINT: think of possibly fashioning a key-hole slot to allow cord to be easily added / removed to/from bracket. ~ for more great PINs w/good links visit @djohnisee ~ have fun!
- Flowers, draped blanket.
- Flowers will brighten up any bedside table.