Photo via: canadianloghomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eagles Nest rustic log cabin bedding
- Guest room with welcome basket…. uh how sweet and thoughtful. i always hate going to stay with friends or relatives in their spare room and end up having to force myself to ask for something i forgot or ran out of… this is so awesome!
- Cabin Decor and Cabin Bedding at Black Forest Decor
- I like the idea . It would really look good with a couple mounts of your favorite fish species . Crappie , Largemouth , Smallmouth , Hybrid Stripper , white bass , or several species of trout. it would also look good to with several vintage lures .
- Love this! The touches of plaid would be a hit with my husband, the wildlife is nice & country, Im sure I could make a cozy cable knit throw also. Gorgeous!!
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- I love staying in fancy hotels… okay, luxury or boutique hotels! I probably could live in one! It’s all about the special amenities and beautiful bedding and decadent room service and fluffy towels and … I could go on and on! Obviously, I don’t get to stay in those hotels often. But just more »
- When we knock down the wall separating the kitchen/dinning room a counter height floating workspace would be awesome. I could see it being really helpful when the munchkins are older or I want to look up a recipe. It would be a great place for a docking station. Love this idea!!!!
- This would make adorable room decoration – look at the chains! Its just construction paper cut out to look like Minnie and Mickey. ADORABLE 😀
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …