Photo via: celebrationsathomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle
- Overnight Guest Welcome Basket
- hair care tips, how to have fabulous hair, how to get healthy hair, beauty tips, beauty products, hair care products, hair hacks, DIY conditioning
- Welcome baskets for guest rooms could include, water bottles, fruit, chocolates, toiletries.
- Guest Cart: Pamper your guests with a guest cart. Make sure to include all those essentials like linens, extra toothbrushes and a few snacks.
- 10 Tips and lots of ideas for getting a room guest ready! stonegableblog.com
- Guest bedroom dresser. Guests dont need three drawers so remove two and use to store towels and toiletries.
- Antique eye glasses spectacles reading glasses brown by SovietEra, $17.00
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- Put samples of shampoo, lotion, conditioner, other toiletries in a glass container put in guest bedroom when you have overnight guests so that they do not need to ask if they forgot something. Also a great way to store your samples!
- Upgraded Ramen Noodles: Take this classic college staple to the next level by adding a few simple yet healthy ingredients! Image: The Better Martha…
- Guest room with welcome basket…. uh how sweet and thoughtful. i always hate going to stay with friends or relatives in their spare room and end up having to force myself to ask for something i forgot or ran out of… this is so awesome!