Photo via: kmckaydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Put samples of shampoo, lotion, conditioner, other toiletries in a glass container put in guest bedroom when you have overnight guests so that they do not need to ask if they forgot something. Also a great way to store your samples!
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brita. All opinions are 100% mine. So, I go back to school in two days. TWO! I only finished my back to school shopping yesterday and that’s when I realized there are probably a ton of back to college essentials that many students forget. If you’re living in the dorms as I am, there is so much you need that most students simply don’t think of. To help out fellow students who are rushing to their local stores in a last-minute panic I wanted to provide a list of items that you need, but might not remember. I am glossing over items like notebooks, pens, and pencils because let’s be honest – if you forget those basics, then perhaps college isn’t for you. (Totally kidding, we all have our air-headed moments!) So with that said, let me quit my ramblings and present my list of necessities to you! Brita® Water Pitcher There is good chance that if you are living in the dorms that you won’t have a sink in your room – although I know some lucky ducks do get spoiled with one – but it’s not likely! I wasn’t so fortunate to have a sink… View Post
- T-minus five days and counting until my mother-in-law gets into town and Im finishing up last minute details for the guest room. I know I personally dont like to feel like Im intruding when Im staying with someone, so I always try to think ahead when we have guests.
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Guest room basket. Have towels, water, a few toiletries, healthy snacks, light reading. by catherine
- We love having guests more than anything, so we jumped at the chance to make over our guest bedroom. We created a cozy northwest-inspired nest for our friends and family to enjoy when the come visit.
- Kids rooms are always in need of extra places for all their treasures. Bookcase headboards, drawers tucked under the bed, and loft beds are a great way to make use of every inch of space for storage while leaving plenty of room for play.
- Handmade red oak plant stand with tung oil finish for indoor use in three different sizes. Easy to assemble and comes in a pack of two pieces that fit together. small: 12 1/2”W x 12 1/2”D x 11”H 6 3/4” – base where planter sits medium: 12.5“W x 12.5”D @ Top | 13.5”W x 13.5”D @ Bottom 21”Height 6 3/4” – base where planter sits *photo shows 2 small planters flipped both ways and the medium listing is for plant stand only and does not include the pot or the plant. handmade in Asbury Park, New Jersey by Mavis Studio
- Guest Amenities Put together a welcome kit for guests in a vintage travel case, including such necessities as towels, soap, and shampoo!
- How to store clothes in a guest bedroom. hotel München
- Book initials. So cool! Use a scroll saw and buy thrift store hard cover books and cut initials! Would make good gift to use as Bookends or decor on a book shelf!