Photo via: suzhoudress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Grey Mother of the Bride Dresses Scoop Beading Floor Length Elegant Zipper A Line Chiffon Evening Gowns
- beach wedding dresses for mother of the groom | … Mother of the Bride Groom…
- The Mireille Dagher – Elegant Red evening gown with beading – Fall-Winter 2013-14
- Mother of the groom , mother of the bride gift , mother on law gift , thank you for raising the man of my dream ,necklace & box card ,cubic
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- Bring hotel luxury to your bedroom with the timeless Wamsutta Collection Luxury Italian-Made Lucca Duvet Cover. Exquisitely crafted in Italy, the elegant bedding is beautifully adorned with a grey diamond jacquard on a soft white ground.
- BRAND NEW SLEEVELESS PARTY COCKTAIL MINI. Waistline:Natural Brand Name:Boutique name Dresses Length:Above Knee, Mini Season:Summer Silhouette:Ball Gown Neckline:O-Neck Sleeve Length:Sleeveless Decoration:None Pattern Type:Print Sleeve Style:Regular Style:Casual Material:Polyester Fabric Type:Broadcloth Pattern: Striped Swim Coverups
- Overlapping sheers, very soft and romantic. To make it a bit less formal, let some of the panels drape a bit more loosely
- ..without the rangehood.. White kitchen, grey polished concrete floor..
- Scoop by Stephanie Ng – Mouths might start salivating and stomachs rumbling at the sight of Scoop by Stephanie Ng, an industrial designer based in Melbourne, Australia. Th…
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.