Photo via: jumpingrocks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Tips and lots of ideas for getting a room guest ready! stonegableblog.com
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- 10 Guest Room Essentials and Tips Treat your house guests like they are royalty. Take a cue from the little things that matter most when you are traveling. guestroom hometip JJCH
- Made from recycled leather, the Hydra is smooth, elegant and long lasting. Available in Colours to suit your guest rooms, this material is a great option. The Smart Marketing Group – Brand Me London Room Folder inspiration. London themed restaurant menus and menu presentation products.
- Pet friendly travel destinations
- Pet Friendly Hotels – Las Ventanas in Los Cabos, Mexico
- DIY Suitcase Pet Bed Tutorial. Im ready to make mine. I found a great deal on a suit case for $5 at a yard sale! food
- REVIEW- Manchester Airport Premier Inn North & South http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQyEF1W4rtY=plcp
- Reading nook bed that doubles as guest room. maximizespace quaint cozy funtionalstyle
- Vern Yips Dog Den – Peek Inside the Homes of HGTV Stars on HGTV This is a great idea if you have a lot of animals. Their own room. We could do it but no way for them to go outside from that room.
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk