Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- love the open shelves in the kitchen idea instead of crowded cluttered cabinets full of crap we never use
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- I LOVE the idea of using a Shelf as a side table next to a bed! – great for small spaces! (I know of a few hotels that would really benefit from this idea!)
- What a great idea for the porch, and very unique!
- I love CG and her BEAUTIFUL home – this is a great idea for my duvet cover, at the end of the bed.
- When we knock down the wall separating the kitchen/dinning room a counter height floating workspace would be awesome. I could see it being really helpful when the munchkins are older or I want to look up a recipe. It would be a great place for a docking station. Love this idea!!!!
- Vern Yips Dog Den – Peek Inside the Homes of HGTV Stars on HGTV This is a great idea if you have a lot of animals. Their own room. We could do it but no way for them to go outside from that room.
- I really love this and the red and yellow looks great!!
- Great idea, slip these in the bachelorette party invitations so there will be no guessing of which size to buy the brides gift, write description of game in middle
- Thats a GREAT HUGE Basement Kitchen (second Kitchen) in this lake house with painted white & Black Upcycled cabinets. Uppers had doors removed and some trim added to create open shelving. Plywood Counters and industrial style lighting make it a great place to make a cooking mess when you want to keep the upstairs kitchen company ready!
- mommo design: IKEA PLAY KITCHEN MAKEOVERS