Photo via: audreylovesparis.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Santorini, Greece youandmyglitter: “ so pretty! ”
- untrustyou: “Katie Krulock ”
- ettaarlene: “[e.a] ” glow
- Stomach aches, also broadly called “abdominal pain,” are tricky things to find remedies for unless you know the cause. Ranging from indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome to gastritis and GERD, an aching tummy can stem from many things. Assuming you are dealing with an uncomplicated stomach…
- nichvlas: “285/365 Sad days (By Vincent Tsai) ”
- kardashiansweb: “ “Brand new photo shooting of Kim Kardashian West for her website, kimkardashianwest.com. ” Photographie: Kesler Tran ”
- afineandprivateplace: “Emerald (Russian Crown Jewels) ”
- inspirimgrafik: “ http://www.archdaily.com/139868/australia%E2%80%99s-1st-completed-building-information-modelling-bim-high-rise-wins-more-awards/investa-5/ ”
- banshy: “Untitled // Jason Reynolds ”
- eignv: “ Props: Zeb Andrews ”
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.