Photo via: achadosdedecoracao.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- I have never lived in an apartment or house with interesting bathroom mirrors. It’s always the standard rectangle hung with small clips. Which does the job, of course, but is far from exciting. I love a good mirror and pulling together this round up of beautiful ones was so fun … and made me want to demo my bathroom.
- Floating House by Dymitr Malcew. I bet this would be the ideal home for most nature lovers out there. A house that floats on water, with enough rooms for a small family – it almost seems too good to be true.
- Good basic idea for privacy in a house full of kids.
- How to Make the Perfect Bed | Pottery Barn. Tip: its a good idea to have 3 sets of sheets for every bed in your house.
- Fun idea for camping, parties, or just having a good ol with the family. tarp football game
- casa de conto. house of tales. a good ceiling idea to steal
- One of my favorite quick and easy desserts…No-Bake Cookies. They are made right on your stove top in just a few minutes. This is such a good idea when you are in a hurry and asked to bring a yummy dessert, or you just want to take cookies to a loved one or new neighbor!! So here is my recipe:
- I like the idea . It would really look good with a couple mounts of your favorite fish species . Crappie , Largemouth , Smallmouth , Hybrid Stripper , white bass , or several species of trout. it would also look good to with several vintage lures .
- If you are planning to visit London and if it is for a shorter period, you will be having many accommodation options including staying in a hotel. But the good news is that you have amazing options to choose short stay apartment London a short-let that will offer you complete privacy and space. Read More Here: http://goarticles.com/article/Tips-for-Choosing-A-Short-Stay-Apartment-in-London/7755270/
- Industrial decor style is perfect for any interior. An industrial bedroom is always a good idea. See more excellent decor tips here: http://www.pinterest.com/vintageinstyle/
- Decorate a hotel room for your bachelorette party … What a good idea !