Photo via: liliesforkate.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Guest room closet – like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- Vern Yips Dog Den – Peek Inside the Homes of HGTV Stars on HGTV This is a great idea if you have a lot of animals. Their own room. We could do it but no way for them to go outside from that room.
- How to Make the Perfect Bed | Pottery Barn. Tip: its a good idea to have 3 sets of sheets for every bed in your house.
- Fun idea for camping, parties, or just having a good ol with the family. tarp football game
- Good basic idea for privacy in a house full of kids.
- not sure if you would like this idea…but it could be a good idea for centerpieces without bouquets of flowers…. Seems simple, easy, and inexpensive! Obviously with some blush pink petals instead of red! Just a thought! 🙂
- Industrial decor style is perfect for any interior. An industrial bedroom is always a good idea. See more excellent decor tips here: http://www.pinterest.com/vintageinstyle/
- Decorate a hotel room for your bachelorette party … What a good idea !
- Industrial decor style is perfect for any interior. An industrial bedroom is always a good idea. See more excellent decor tips: www.pinterest.com/vintageinstyle
- good idea for small house or apartment
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Idea for Class Reunion Favors – These bookmarks personalized in your school colors will get your classmates talking about the good old days by reminding them of the price of gas the year they graduated, their favorite songs, tv shows, who won the World Series and more! http://www.photo-party-favors.com/class-reunion-favors.html