Photo via: thecardswedrew.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- DIY Mini Red Solo Cup Party Lights – Here is an easy tutorial on how to make mini red solo cup party lights for a festive party decoration.
- This easy pot pie recipe is a fun and festive play on a Reuben sandwich. Make it a meal with a side of veggies or a side salad.
- 15 DIY Rustic Decoration to Help Upgrade Your Home – 15.Rustic Hanging Table – Diy & Crafts Ideas Magazine
- Fabulous marbled concrete stops well before the ceiling to give this spacious bedroom a calmer and more grounded atmosphere. The result looks rich, clean, and comfortable.
- Que le guste leer… or I would be a happy girl. I want a library to give me ideas… A sanctuary on exciting books… to lose myself.
- Exclusive! Stacy Keiblers new man knows how to give a good birthday present: He surprised her with an international getaway and a James Bond-themed party to celebrate her 34th!
- Giving life to your backyard can be achieved by doing a lot of things such as planting a lot of trees and plants and arranging it to look as natural as possible. But there’s one thing that will most definitely give life to your backyard both in terms of looks and sound. And that, of …
- The recipe above can be used as the base to any overnight oatmeal flavor combination you can think of! Simply add the ingredients to a mason jar, shake, and let it sit in the fridge overnight and work its magic. In the morning, give it a stir and dig in!
- How to Give Metal a Brushed Steel Look – tutorial for updating a file cabinet using chalk paint and dark wax… at www.maisondepax.com
- Constructing a reading nook doesn’t have to be hard. Give these 4 DIY reading nook projects a try!
- Wood can add such warmth and character to a living space. I love the beautiful wood-planked walls that Ive been seeing all over Pinterest and in magazines. This sounds like a perfect indoor, January project to me! There are multiple blogs that give you step-by-step instructions on creating one of these in your home including:…