Photo via: thesundaychapter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If there was ever a perfect moment this would be one of the most enchanting nights with you ever ♥
- Sometimes a group of architects just goes completely crazy. Or somebody with a lot of money to burn decides to pay some architects to realize a completely insane dream. Either way, what you get are these examples of the most extreme buildings ever created.
- booksnbuildings: The library of the whimsical neo-gothic Strawberry Hill manor close to London, England. (via) Books needed!
- There is something about weddings that just take me to my happy place. I love learning about the couple and seeing their love… read more.
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Rainbow Pasta. The kids will love this as a birthday treat ! Place your pasta in boiling water that has a tablespoon or so of olive oil in it. Boil it for 4 minutes LESS than the time recommended on the box for al dente pasta. Then strain it and place it in a large bowl or Ziplock bag that contains just enough cool water and food coloring of your choice. Leave it in the bag until it reaches the desired depth of color and then rinse it before serving.
- 21 Ways to Have the Best Palm Springs Trip Ever 1. Get teppanyaki you can only access via boat At the JW Marriott (you know, the one where they filmed the Saved By The Bell episode where Jessies Dad gets married), a mini-ferry (!!!) will take you to Mikado, the superlative Japanese steak-and-seafood restaurant. Youll start literally at a dock inside the hotel lobby (wut), boat past a bunch of real-life pink flamingos, and dock in teriyaki meat heaven.
- Macarons for your guests! Either as a take home present that can at their seat when they arrive or you can ask the hotel to place a cookie on each of your guests pillows!
- Hotel Nixe: The boutique hotel with a mixture of classic resort style and contemporary architecture uses a differentiated lighting concept for indoor and outdoor areas. Architect: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Lighting designer: Thomas Hummels, Tauting Photographer: Frieder Blickle, Hamburg Place: Binz (Rügen), Germany
- Set in the River Room of the Stamford Hotel Brisbane, this wedding was filled with classic romantic features. A gold and white colour palette set the scene with gold rimmed glass charger plates, pintuck napkins, elegant glass candlesticks and soft white florals in diamond cut votives, were used to bring soft romantic style to the tables. A subtle 1920s feel was added through the custom gold foiled printed menus, place cards, table numbers and seating chart. Wedding reception ideas.
- The Luxurious Puli Hotel and Spa, Shanghai
- Check out the Hotels vs B infographic for more cost comparisons, including an average nights stay at hotels vs. B in New York City, Miami and other popular U.S. destinations. You just may find its time to kick the hotel habit.