Photo via: decohoms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pastel attic bedroom With just one wall papered in a gentle design and in a pastel shade this small bedroom feels light and inviting. The bed is dressed with vintage quilts and eiderdowns for a cottage feel. Chosen by Country Homes & Interiors
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- The New York Plaza hotels new Great Gatsby suite. This is on my bucket list!!! Only $2770 a night! Ha
- A playful look at the evolution and growth of the closet in New York City real estate.
- How to make a bed, layering the linens and pillows to have it look like a magazine photo shoot – sheets, duvet, coverlet, throw, shams, pillows, toss cushions
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- The St. Regis New York — The 109-year-old property is one of New York’s most iconic—but which room is the most sought after? Travel
- a little blah, needs dark lamps, lighter curtains, patterned bed sheets with light throw at the base, textured bench, love the chairs
- Quinoa, which is botanically a seed and not a grain, gets dressed up for the seder table with a mix of sweet sautéed shallots, lemon, and parsley.
- These hotels in the worlds top cities—including Paris, Chicago, New York, and Shanghai—go above-and-beyond to make business trips and urban escapes more than ho-hum.
- Check out the Hotels vs B infographic for more cost comparisons, including an average nights stay at hotels vs. B in New York City, Miami and other popular U.S. destinations. You just may find its time to kick the hotel habit.