Photo via: annaslinens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The grey upholstered headboard in this modern bedroom almost takes up the entire wall. The angular panels have hidden lighting between them giving the bedroom a soft glow.
- A custom queen bed upholstered in Highland Courts Voltaire fits snugly in a corner of the guest room. Roman shade and bolster fabric in Schumachers Rivington Weave. Odeon chandelier, Restoration Hardware. – HouseBeautiful.com
- 11 Piece Queen Provence Embroidered Bed in a Bag Set
- This dark grey bedroom with cosy bed linen create a relaxing space in which to unwind at the end of the day. Layer soft furnishings to create a luxurious feel
- Black and Purple Bedding | New Bed Bag King Full Purple Black Floral Stripe 8 PC Piece Comforter …
- Bring hotel luxury to your bedroom with the timeless Wamsutta Collection Luxury Italian-Made Lucca Duvet Cover. Exquisitely crafted in Italy, the elegant bedding is beautifully adorned with a grey diamond jacquard on a soft white ground.
- Who wouldnt love a little sparkling wine in their welcome bag?!
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Rainbow Pasta. The kids will love this as a birthday treat ! Place your pasta in boiling water that has a tablespoon or so of olive oil in it. Boil it for 4 minutes LESS than the time recommended on the box for al dente pasta. Then strain it and place it in a large bowl or Ziplock bag that contains just enough cool water and food coloring of your choice. Leave it in the bag until it reaches the desired depth of color and then rinse it before serving.
- Grey subway tile is a stunning backdrop for white or marble look countertops in this kitchen design.
- Add a touch of Parisian chic to your living room with the Rochelle chair, upholstered in dove grey.
- The warm grey and deep brown tones in this gorgeous master retreat create a calming, serene space. A chandelier and art deco mirrors complete the room’s sophisticated design.