Photo via: designingidea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gallery of mudroom ideas featuring a variety of home styles & decor. Get design ideas for mudroom furniture, storage cabinets, benches & cubbies for an efficient home.
- Versatility defines wooden doors as they come in a variety of styles, shapes and designs
- She may be the name behind some of the interiors of Paris hippest hotels, and being so eclectic, Dorothée Meilichzon is a source of inspiration for many people renovating their homes. Her interior design ideas are rich, bold and creative. A true perfectionist, and with a researcher’s mind, Dorothée is always seeking out new trends, and takes her inspiration from everything around her, which is inspiring for us too. Known for an ability to mix styles and patterns in fresh ways that lend her rooms a warm and unpretentious atmosphere, Parisian designer Dorothée Meilichzon embraces bold colour, textures, and prints in every room. Meilichzon’s intentions for her interiors have more to do with ambience than subscribing to styles or trends. In fact, she plays with lots of colours and different fabrics, instead of being loyal only to the traditional French aesthetics. Heres a selection of 10 rooms designed by Meilichzon, which surely will get you inspired. Take a look. Use occasional chairs. A great use of surplus wall space is for housing a few extra chairs. A console table between a pair of chairs with a large mirror or artwork above always looks smart, and you can pull the chairs in closer when hosting a large group. Dorothée puts the finishing touches on her historically charged decor with a few contemporary furniture. She is not seeking to create highly specialist decors, but places with a real personality, a clean atmosphere and a setting that invites people to exchange, share and make discoveries. Bold wallpaper may seem like a risky indulgence. After all, you can always brush over a too-bright hue of paint, but tearing out a wallpaper mistake is a different story. “In my work, there’s always something black and white to give geometric rigour. Sometimes it’s tiles or lights; sometimes a fabric, or a wallpaper.”, says the designer. About Dorothée Meilichzon An industrial designer, Dorothée trained at Strate College Designers and at the Rhode Island School of Design where she studied toy design. She worked in Paris for five years then decided, aged just 27, to launch her Chzon agency in 2009, establishing a name for herself with restaurant and bar projects such as Mojo in Paris and Experimental Cocktail Clubs in London and New York. She always wishes to work as closely as possible with craftsmen, to create unique pieces and to highlight hand- made creation. Decorators, joiners, marble masons and their like have all the expertise that allows them to create a unique, timeless decor that everyone can make their own. See also: 10 DREAMY BEDROOM DESIGN IDEAS BY TOP FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS 10 IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM IDEAS BY THE BEST FRENCH INTERIOR DESIGNERS | Mais um site WordPress
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- 10 Tips and lots of ideas for getting a room guest ready! stonegableblog.com
- A gallery of simple ideas to make your slumber zone dreamy.
- awesome 12 Simply Genius DIY Storage Solutions for a Neat Home by http://www.top10-home-decor-ideas.xyz/diy-home-decor/12-simply-genius-diy-storage-solutions-for-a-neat-home/
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- An online resource and blog by stylist and decorator Kristin Cadwallader. Featuring home design, room reveals, decor, entertaining and more.
- 55 Gorgeous DIY Farmhouse Furniture and Decor Ideas For A Rustic Country Home – DIY & Crafts
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Ships Quickly! This set includes a chalk marker pen. Pass these chalkboard photo booth photo porps out at your party and wait for the hilarity to begin. Laugh that cake right off your booty! You get a set of 8 different designs. Each one comes ready to write what you might never say out loud! You will get a great variety of shapes. This set includes a Beer Mug ( or call it a Rootbeer Mug if you must!) – Full 7 3/4 tall on an 8 curvy stick You also get 2 arrows to write about each other or point it down and tell on yourself! These are a full 7 1/4 long on a curvy stick filled with personality. You will get 5 additional shapes as well! These chalkboard signs are made of cardstock paper that has had chalkboard paper applied. These are great for any event. These are for inexpensive fun and are not made of wood. I would describe them as a ton of hilarity for one event use. If you would like to add to the hilarity add a Hipster photo prop to your order and save on shipping. http://www.etsy.com/listing/92309939/photobooth-props-set-of-15-hipster-set If you would like our Stick on Mustaches visit here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=10190407 Use at weddings, birthdays, and any time you want to have a laugh with your friends! These are made from heavy card stock and the addtional shapes are about 5 1/2 to a tad over 6. ..plenty of room to write. Ive added a sturdy stick to each one. These are intended for inexpensive fun! 😮 The ones you receive will be blank to showcase your own originality! Do you just love my phrases? For an extra 10 bucks Ill write the phrases on for you in chalk paint that wont come off until ya wash it off. If you have better phrases, I can write those too! Just convo me and well create a custom listing and Ill get them to ya super quick!Here are more props. Youll save bunches on shipping when you order multiple items: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=15834229 Here are my chalkboard props: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding?section_id=10105477 Heres my shop front: https://www.etsy.com/shop/IttyBittyWedding Thanks for looking