Photo via: fab.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your weekend DIY project – repurpose an old wooden ladder for a funky, functional bedside table
- Industrial chic with exposed brick and wide floor boards. Shag rugs and contemporary lighting add eclectic character.
- Solid-color rug GLIMMER by Kasthall | design Petra Lundblad-Fridén
- Long pile rug MOSS by Kasthall design Gunilla Lagerhem Ullberg
- Kasthall Muse – Botanica Wool Woven Rug Designed by Maja Johansson
- Fashion Inspiration for Kasthall Muse Sunray Rug. Designed By Maja Johansson.
- Kasthall Aston – Hand Tufted Wool Rug Designed by Maja Johansson
- Kasthall Crinkle Printed Wool Rug Designed By Paola Navone
- Kasthall Dye Dye Printed Wool rug Designed by Paola Navone
- Doodle Rug by Paola Navone for Kasthall via dailytonic Rug Paola_Navone Kasthall
- Therese Sennerholts Stockholm Apartment Photography : Kristofer Johnsson Arco Floor Lamp by Achille Castiglioni Coffee Table by Hay Rug by Paola Navone for Kasthall Chairs by Le Corbusier Stools by Tom Dixon
- Juni, from Kasthall, is the month of Midsummer, and the pattern is a tribute to Scandinavian traditional costumes and the profusion of flowers in early summer. The self-coloured border on the long sides of the rug is inspired by old wall hangings, with a contrasting selvage. A combination of bouclé and worsted pile creates a beautiful relief pattern which shows off the sheen and texture of premium-quality wool.