Photo via: jonaslindvall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A little something for gourmets – Gastrologik in Stockholm by Jonas Lindvall A&D | Architecture at Stylepark. Wäsberg lamp, Lindvall w124
- DESIGNBOOM: jonas lindvall collection for stolab at stockholm design week http://www.davincilifestyle.com/designboom-jonas-lindvall-collection-for-stolab-at-stockholm-design-week/ feb 22, 2017 jonas lindvall’s miss holly hall collection for stolab offers a handy cloakroom solution jonas lindvall reorganises the hallway setting with the ‘miss holly hall’ collection for swedish furniture manufacturer stolab. presented at stockholm furniture fair, the s
- wästberg – Collections – Lindvall w124
- Latinskolan Malmö, Lindvall w124s copper. Wästberg. Mono arkitekter.
- StarLight, NASA, Wästberg, Lindvall w124
- Sculptural staircase features inside minimal Swedish house by Jonas Lindvall
- If there was ever a perfect moment this would be one of the most enchanting nights with you ever ♥
- 10 Tips and lots of ideas for getting a room guest ready! stonegableblog.com
- The master bedroom expresses texture in a much more subdued way. Layered curtains in weightless gossamer and strong tweedy fabrics offer a lovely contrast. The curtains continue alongside the desk niche for a neatly integrated look, the desk itself serving as a continuation of the open shelf that bisects the wall of cabinets.:
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- designboom speaks with the french designer about the lighting concept for which she wanted to present more uses for the basic clamp lamp, making it a multi-purpose…
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk