Photo via: jossandmain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- designboom speaks with the french designer about the lighting concept for which she wanted to present more uses for the basic clamp lamp, making it a multi-purpose…
- Guests will love this personalized treat! Whether you’re hosting a wedding, birthday bash or any other special occasion, individual boxes are always a hit! They can be used to greet your guests or as a partying gift. Box sizes can vary from a light snack to a full size meal. Simply tell me your desires and inspiration and we will work together to create your perfect box! I am fluent in all design software so we can work with existing images or I can create a personal label for you. Color schemes and fonts are endless possibilities! Handwritten calligraphy labels are also available. Upon arrival, the boxes will come prepared yet unassembled. Simply pop them open and fill them with your goodies! If you are interested in talking about your specific needs, please convo me with the following information: -What do you plan to use the boxes for? (size) -What color boxes are you interested in using? There are many colors and patterns we can choose from. -How many boxes do you expect to need? -What is your wedding theme/color scheme? -Do you have a specific design throughout your weddding that you would like to keep in style with? -Would you like ribbons, bows, bordered paper, feathers, tags, etc? The price per box varies depending on the color, amount ordered and overall design elements desired. Larger orders have a lower price per box. Please do not purchase a single box listing. Convo me 🙂 Thank you for your interest, I look forward to working together
- Need help with choosing a color palette for your bedroom? Check out our inspiration ideas and hints for selecting a gorgeous color scheme that youll love! Whether you want neutrals or bright colors, discover what color to paint your walls, and what hues your accents and accessories should be.
- Every bride needs a little help when it comes to planning their rustic wedding. We have a very popular feature here at Rustic Wedding Chic called Ask Maggie where we encourage our readers to send in their questions when searching for a little advice or inspiration. We thought we would share the latest one with you today! Rustic Wedding Chic Reader: I am putting together welcome bags for our guests in their hotel rooms — I want to make them fun but functional…any thoughts on what to put in them? Maggie’s Response: A welcome bag is a wonderful way for your guests to start their wedding weekend with you. I have to say I love a good welcome bag! With that said these bags don’t have to be over the top expensive or excessive to be fun, really it’s all about putting some thought into them. I say start local. Find some fun little items from the area to show off the local color. For example if you are getting married in Door County, WI, known for its cherries a little bag of chocolate covered cherries will be a great way to greet your guests. Water is essential… travelers are …
- Monochrome dark blue color palette reminds of mystery of the sky before a thunderstorm. Transition from deep dark blue color to pure white is contrast and at the same time softened with pastel shades of blue. Perfect color for the interior of bathroom or pool hall. It is good for intelligent woman’s clothes design.
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- 7 Foods to Make in Your Coffeepot. Dont act like youre not impressed. From eggs, to pasta here are 7 foods you can make in your coffeepot to save yourself time in the kitchen.
- Say yes to neutrals, but dont give up on drama. Using black, charcoal or a deep red – this is Opium Red from the Kelly Hoppen shutter range – in your scheme will look striking. Style ideas from www.californiashutters.co.uk
- Whether spacious or cozy, the home entryway holds great importance in our everyday lives. Its both where we prepare to greet the day and where we are welcomed home in the evening. A well-appointed entryway can determine whether we leave the home in an anxious scramble or totally collected. Whats more, this humble setting gives visitors their first glimpse into our homes and an idea of our personal style—so why not focus our full attention on making it look its best? The entryway is a space that’s often overlooked, but just a few basic design ideas can help to integrate this transitional area into the rest of the home. The entryway is a “landing area,” so a place to sit while shedding and donning shoes and coats is a great comfort both to those who live in the home, and those who visit. Entryways can often be small, and even dark. So, it’s a good idea to strategically place mirrors and lighting in a way that opens up and brightens the space. Use your home’s entryway as an introduction to the whole house. Integrating a few features of your home’s color and artwork into your entryway will serve to orient guests to the surroundings of your hospitality. For more ideas on how to flesh out the form and function of your entryway, familiarize yourself with these seven essential entryway elements.
- Book luxury hotels for a business trip or leisure holiday. See the best hotels in the world as determined from ratings by travelers like you. Weve hand-picked the best boutique hotels and luxury hotels to ensure you find the perfect romantic getaway.
- Here we showcase a a collection of perfectly minimal interior design examples for you to use as inspiration.Check out the previous post in the series: Minimal Interior Design Inspiration 41Dont miss out on UltraLinx-related content straight to your emails. Subscribe here. … Design Bathrooms Interior
- Your Tumblr source for architectural and interior design inspiration from Cabbagerose…..the doors always open.